Monday, October 10, 2016

I will soak up every moment I can, because I will never get it again..

Things are going GREAT out here in Shiprock! 

Just a quick summary of this week-

Did service for the library here in town where we went through loads of books to see if they were any good or not with our sister from Shri Lanka.. She is amazing!

Replaced a water heater and once again enacted my skills of acting like I knew what I was doing.. In the process, I got soaked because of a lack of drainage...

Had the fair come to town and it was insane.. It sufficeth me to say that there are now even more guaranteed blessings in heaven due to things said... It was hard to go though with conference and how much time that took up..

Powerful lessons are occurring everyday with myself and those I am called to serve.

Although it might appear I am ready to see you all again, if I'm being completely honest, I would be okay to stay here... I love the mission so much and it means the world.. The only thing that excites me about going home, is the fact that I know that is what the Lord is commanding me to do.. He does not want me to get caught up in the mission and live here forever... He has far greater things in store and I am eager to do His will.. 

I will soak up every moment I can, because I will never get it again.. 

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it.."

With love,

Elder Brayden James Sandberg

Cat with mustache... Yup...

Cat with moustache.  :)


Doing service... got all wet from a water heater.

1 comment: