Monday, October 24, 2016

Hello from Steamboat, Arizona!

After zone conference in Gallup Wed. Members
took Elders Sandberg and Brown out for dinner!
If you have been wondering where I have been and why I have not emailed, it is probably for a reason that even I myself am unsure of..

For those of you who don't know, I am now serving in Steamboat Arizona.. This will be my last area, and I plan on doing all I can to give my all for this last stretch..

Still love the mission and all is well!

Elder Sandberg


4 comments:

  1. waoo nice post about Hello from Steamboat, Arizona!

    Thanks,

    Crude Oil Trading Tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dear...
    you put your best effort into your all Article.
    Your all content has amazing readability. please keep great work always up.

    Thanks
    --
    Check useful Website for Malware Removal Tool

    ReplyDelete