Monday, September 19, 2016

Service with a smile in Shiprock!

Saturday we helped clean up the yard for a woman in Shiprock. She is from Sri Lanka! She made us some wonderful food afterwards and took some fun pictures to send home. She is so sweet! She is a gem in the rough... I don't know how in the world it is possible to come into contact with someone like that all the way out here... 


Things have been so great lately.. I'm still growing a ton, but I've learned to learn.. It's an interesting concept, but I love it... Right now, I am on a schedule of waking up at 5 in the morning so that I can get an extra hour and a half of studies... I have LOVED it so much... I'm studying more than I ever have in my entire life. It's amazing to see how I can still have the desire to study even after that long... That didn't exist before!

Another cool thing is how much the path in front of me is starting to take shape... I'm really doing my best to give my all to the work, but time and time again, there are little tidbits of information that help me understand what I need to do upon returning home!

I love the mission....

Thanks for everything!

Elder Sandberg

Clowning around Sandberg style!






1 comment: